• Signature Global 63a

    Signature Global Prime 63A Overview

    Signature Global Prime is one of the new upcoming affordable housing projects by the builder Signature Global in Sector 63A. This project offers flats to full fill your dream homes at a premium location. This project is offering 4 Types of 2 BHK Flats starting from the lowest price range of 573.53 SqFt for the Carpet Area with 76 sq ft. balcony area to up to the biggest one with the price range of 590.664 Sqft Carpet Area with 90 SqFt of balcony Area. Another key point of Signature Global Prime 63A Gurgaon is architectural quality, a new elevation of convenience, comfort, and affordability. Although, Signature global Sector 63A Property is actually a rare sight day by day.
    In addition, Signature Global Prime was designed with innovation, engineering, and modern technology. This project is well- plan landed at sector 63A in Gurgaon city. Actually, This affordable housing project in sector 63A Gurgaon’s new project in Haryana attaches With the Golf course extension road and in a very close Proximity to Delhi Border. hence, Signature Global affordable housing projects in Gurgaon’s surroundings are rich in the green and pleasant area.

    Amenities of Signature Global Prime:

    • Sports facilities like Gym, spa, yoga center, etc.
    • Also, have a Community hall.
    • 24*7 security through CCTV.
    • Premises retail shops for your daily needs.
    • Surely, 100% electricity power backup.
    • It also has 24 hours water supply.
    • Open and green Garden.
    • Parking and intercom services.
    • Swimming Pool and Running tracks.

    Location Merits of Signature Global Prime 63A Affordable Project:

    • In the 60 meters. wide sector road
    • Close to the metro station
    • Next to the heritage school
    • Proximity to Delhi border
    • Proximity to the golf course
    • While 2 minutes far from nearby Metro.
    • Also Frequently access to Hero Honda Chowk.
    • Also Situated in an inhabited location with the market, schools, etc.
    • Transportation & Hospital Services are nearby to the site.
    • While 10 minutes from Gurgaon Railway station and National Highway 8.
    • Best Connectivity with NCR Delhi.
    • While 20 minutes drive to IGI Air Terminal.

    Builder Details of This Project

    • So, Signature Global Group, a 21st-century real estate development company.
    • Therefore, Signature has an aim to amalgamate global standards.
    • Hence, provides quality to the Indian Real Estate Industry.
    • Simultaneously, The Group is fusing visibility, technology, design, and energy conservation.
    • Without a doubt, ever innovating team of professionals.

    Key Features

    • Also, Huda approved.
    • Also, RERA certified.
    • Easy payment plan with 90% bank loan from all nationalized banks.
    • while 5% booking amount with the remaining 95% in easy installments.
    • maintenance-free for five years after possession.

  • Location Map of  Signature Global Sector 63A Gurgaon

  • Site Plan of Affordable housing project in sector 63A Gurgaon

    Call Us: 8130-886-559

  • Signature Global Sector 63A Floor Plan

    2 BHK type 1

    2 BHK type 2

    2 BHK type 3

    2 BHK type 4

  • Price List of Signature Global 63

    Unit Carpet Area Sq.Ft Balcony Area Sq.Ft Total Area Total cost Booking Amount
    2 BHK Type 01 573.538 90.590 664.128 23,39,447 1,16,972
    2 BHK Type 02 590.664 88.265 678.929 24,06,789 1,20,339
    2 BHK Type 03 578.134 76.424 654.558 23,50,748 1,17,537
    2 BHK Type 04 577.413 88.405 665.818 23,53,855 1,17,693

  • Payment Plan of Signature Global Sector 63 Gurgaon

    Signature Global Sector 63a Gurgaon

  • Signature Global 63A Draw Result

  • Signature Global Sector 63 Construction Update

    The project Signature Global Sector 63 is a very new launch in Gurgaon and the site developing by a professional group of workers and assures you to complete the project on time.

    Call Us : 8130-886-559