The efforts have been started by the state government to attract foreign investment once again. Chief Minister Manohar Lal is currently exploring investment possibilities in Russia. He is on a four-day visit to Russia with Union Commerce Minister Piyush Goyal regarding this. Industry Minister Vipul Goyal was also seen here during his London visit to explore investment possibilities. He invited European companies involved in the manufacture of electric vehicles to invest in the state.
Investments in the state are being explored by some companies from South Korea and China. This makes the government feel that this is the right time to woo investors. The cyber city industry has also appreciated the efforts of the government in this matter. Let us tell you that since the BJP government has come to the state, since the very first day, a lot of efforts are being made for foreign industrial investment. For this, Happening Haryana Global Investors Summit was organized on March 7-8, 2016. After this, Pravasi Haryana Summit was held on 10-11 January 2017 and Digital Haryana Summit in Gurugram on 15 September 2017.
The purpose of all this was to make the state a hub of investment. During this, the state also got proposals for investment of millions of crores of rupees, but even five percent of it did not come on the land. Entrepreneur SK Ahuja says that investors are not showing interest here despite all these efforts. The state government should assess it. Any deadlock should be removed at a quick pace. On July 19, a South Korean delegation willing to invest in the state met Chief Minister Manohar Lal.
A few days ago, a delegation from a well-known Chinese battery manufacturer came to Gurugram, which is exploring investment opportunities in other areas of the state including Gurugram.
It is necessary to create a better environment for investment
- Implement the ease of doing business at the ground level
- Fast forward in the field of skill development
- The market should be prepared for industrial products at home and abroad
- Changes should be made in the labor laws keeping in mind the industrial interest
- Improvement in the situation regarding electricity too
- Simplification of rules keeping industrial interests in mind
- Balance in consumption of raw materials
- Special facility should be given to industries in logistics matters
- Concrete steps should be taken to strengthen the existing industries